Thursday, January 05, 2006

Me You And Everyone We Know

I saw Me You And Everyone We Know last night. It was fantastic! It's basically a series of vignettes about the love lives of group of neighbors. You get the sense that every flavor of love is present in this small circle from the most innocent, to the mature, to the bizarre and perverse. The soundtrack fit the movie perfectly. It really had that Indy feel that I love so much. It also confirmed my suspicion that I'm nuts. But at least I'm not as crazy as you (or the people in this movie). I'd like to write more about what I think it meant to me, but I'll give y'all some time to go watch first, should you so desire.

I'll also try to come up with a list of 10 movies or so that I really love. Stay tuned. But don’t be too excited, they all tend to be the same. I'm so predictable. But you knew that already. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home