Friday, December 30, 2005

Name the Fat Guy, Get a Cookie

Be the first to tell me what this guy's deal is and you will win a delicious cookie. For those that need hints, here are a few. This man is no ordinary fat man. He is arguably the greatest fat guy ever. And I dont just say that because he wears shorts. On stage. Without shame. Although, I must admit, that's part of his genius. He brings far more than that to the table. He is the only man on record to have hit a young lady with projectile perspiration from 227 feet away, which, mind you, was propelled solely by the vigor with which he does his job. No camera tricks. No advanced pyrotechnics. We can all learn from this guy because he brings it with all he's got 100% of the time. Tell me what his story is and you will get your prize. Are you with me?

No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pave the Whales said...

Isn't that the dude from Cowboy Mouth?

11:20 AM  
Blogger Donkey Boy said...

We have a winner! What kind of cookie do you want?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Pave the Whales said...

Something without raisins in it. Perhaps some white chocolate macadamia nut action? Those are delicious...though I'll take a chocolate chip. We can work out the details at a later date, when I am in a position to receive a cookie from you personally.

3:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was Billy Joel, going through a retarded phase. can I get a cookie for that?

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home