Thursday, May 25, 2006

I'm Old and White. Apparently.

I learned about this website http://www.myheritage.com/ which claims to have designed a computer program that can do a facial imaging scan of one of your photos and then tell you which celebrities you look like. I was eager to try it out, because I couldnt think of a single celebrity that looked like me. The program suggests that you use multiple photos for the best results. Here's what I got.

Trial 1:
The program suggested that I looked most similar to the following celebs:



Grigori Perelman. Edmund Husserl. Michael Moore. Romario. David Hasselhoff. Josh Holloway. Holly Hunter.

Um.... Ok. I notice that the first photo I uploaded had me sporting a pretty gnarly beard and I fear that may have skewed the results (except for Holly). Let's try a photo with less facial hair.



Trial 2:



Ernest Borgnine. Hugo Weaving. Kurt Russell. Abdelaziz Bouteflika.

ERNEST BORGNINE?!?!?!! Moving on...


Trial 3:





Jon Stewart. Fritz Leiber. Kevin Costner. Ed Norton.

Sigh. Not only do I not look like any of these people, but none of these people look like EACH OTHER!! What a crock! I quit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home