Thursday, December 08, 2005

Dog Park

If you dont have a dog or if you've never been to a dog park, you may not be able to fully appreciate this post. Trust me when I say that aside from penicillin, the number zero, and the fried twinkie, the dog park may be man's greatest invention. For owners, you can take your dog there for an hour or so and he's done for the day. In fact, he may run around so hard that he very well may sleep for two straight days. For dogs, I cant imagine a better place. What happens at a dog park? Well, let's just say that if they had a dog park equivalent for humans, it would be illegal everywhere but maybe Vegas. I'd tell you more, but what happens at the dog park stays at the dog park.

2 Comments:

Blogger O said...

Hilarious.

Btw, I have another book rec for you: "About Beauty," by Armand Maurer, a Thomistic account of aesthetics.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Donkey Boy said...

what's hilarious is that my dog park post led you to recommend a Thomistic account of aesthetics.

thanks for the rec. i just started 'zen and the art of motorcycle maintenance' so i might be awhile.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home